{Pope Family} Seal Beach Family Photographer

WHEW! After a nice little break from photography...I'm back in action with five photo shoots from this last week alone. So you'll be seeing lots of blog previews in the next couple of days. First up is the Pope Family, a fun family of four...








You may recognize Jessica here on my blog, she's a bit of a regular. I've had the opportunity to shoot her HERE, HERE, HERE, & HERE. I can't believe this was my fourth session with her, but my first with her family. I just love that I get an opportunity to continue to play a role in the kids I teach as they grow up. And grow up they do! It's pretty rad to see them finish college, start jobs, and even families.








I had to include this next outtake, because it was a pretty funny moment (sorry guys!)... 









1 comment

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio