The following images are some of my most favorite EVER!!! The backdrop was gorgeous, lighting perfect, and can you say BEAUTIFUL models. HaHa! Georgina is actually a friend and coworker of mine. She has expressed diappointment in her original wedding pictures to me in the past. When the FTPhotographers were looking for a couple to model for us, I instantly thought of her! Of course she replied with YES! Funny enough, her husband got a bit nervous as the shoot approached. He asked her the day of the shoot..."they know that we're not MODELS, right?" I think he might have underestimated their modeling power, because they photographed beautifully!!! Thanks you Georgina & Dennis! We had so much fun and I'm so happy that you finally have the wedding pictures you never had.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Charla, these are great!!!!!! I still haven't had time to go through mine. You did a great job. Thanks for getting us great models!
ReplyDeleteCharla your pics are great! It was fun shooting with you again!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Charla!!!
ReplyDeleteum, OH-EM-GEE charla, these are terrific! why aren't they on facebook?? or are they?
ReplyDeletei've seen this location shot by numerous photographers and yours are definitely some of my favorites! great work!
oh crap, that was me, alicia (wrong login :)
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome! I wish we had places like this in Clarksville for photo shoots!
ReplyDeleteAwesome shots! Is that some Frank Gehry architecture?
ReplyDelete