{Brian} Happy Birthday, little B!

Today is my little brother's birthday. I thought I'd give him a little shout out on my blog and tell the world to wish him a happy day. I love this guy! He reminds me so much of my father in the way he wears his heart on his sleeve. He is a hard worker but will always find time for fun with friends and fam.

We shared a room growing up together. For too many years. He loved to hate me. I was responsible for him cracking his head open on our brick fireplace hearth as young children. Sorry! He was responsible for tying a rope around my waist pulled by a motorcycle while I was on skates. (I think we're even.) We are only 20 months apart and spent most of our life fighting one another. It's nice to finally be friends. Love you little "B"! You're not so little anymore. :)

P.S. He's single. Just sayin'.
 

We love our Uncle Darhl!
 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright © 2013 Charla Blue Photography | Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio