I was lucky to meet Michele thanks to my friend Georgina. (I'm going to start having to pay G a finders fee for all the awesome clients she brings me....or just photos for life :)). Michele & John's engagement session was a blast so I was not worried at all about their wedding (a passerby'er even called them 'Barbie & Ken'). Maybe I should have been...since there were 22+ members in the bridal party! This is definitely the largest wedding party I ever shot. It was a bit stressful at moments...but they were really an awesome bunch. And I might have to apologize to them all for going into "teacher mode" trying to get their attention. Being a teacher and former cheerleader is definitely serving me well in the wedding industry. But on to the wedding...
It was stunning! A perfect combination of family and friends in a beautiful setting. Michele could not have been more gorgeous! Best of wishes to a future full of your dreams, John & Michele. Thank you so much for including me in your day. It was an absolute blast!
Mother & daughter...
Michele's other love...her nephew, Reesey
Most beautiful bridal party EVER!
Twins, in case you couldn't tell...
Michele carried her Grandmother's rosary...all the way from Italy.
Michele...you made the perfect bride. I hope you really know how stunning you are!
These little guys were greeted with candy for completing the walk down the aisle. Such a cute idea.
Such a happy moment...
Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Pattison....
LOVE their socks....
Now let the fun begin!







































No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, leave me some love and let me know you were here. Comments make me happy, really! xoxo